frisuren er jahre
Cute Hair Style

45 Beautiful hairstyles 50s From Short To Long

The hairstyles of 1950s for women, the New Look fashion set supplemented from 1947 with hair that was shorter, easier and less expensive than the hair of the previous decades, with shafts, needle curls and victory rolls. The women flocked still in droves to the weekly Styling in the beauty salons, but now the very popular short hairstyles were cut from the 50s, faster and to style, and gave many women the possibility of beauty care at home. Shorter hairstyles were more likely to be cut, so that the women spent at the end just as much time in the Salon as in the 1940s.

In the 1950s there was for women-short, medium and long hairstyles that fit the personality of the wearer. Short for the typical house wife, medium for the young woman, long for Hollywood Pin-ups. Each cut was as unique as the woman who shaped her face and gave her a style that belonged to only her. While we investigate in the Following the most popular hairstyles from the 50s and some suggestions on how you can achieve the same Looks, we should not forget that most of the hairstyles of the 50s began with a very specific hair cut and plan to curl the hair each and every day in exactly the same way.

Our modern hairstyles with layering, texturing, waves and natural Curls can Achieve the same results in the way. Inspired hair from the 1950s, with Exercise, a few good tools and maybe a classic hair cut.

he hairstyles yearshe hairstyles yearshe hairstyles women he hairstyles years womenhe hairstyles ladies shorthe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyleshe hairstyles

Short in was! In the early ‘ 50s hacked women shoulder-length long and Curls in favor of the new short Bobs. It was a similar phenomenon as in the 1920s, as women from the long Victorian hair with hair cut to stick boy Flatterbobs passed.

In the 1950s, it was the full swinging skirts, the protruding Breasts and the narrow waist, which needed to be short, short cut hairstyles, the heavy-Mode offset of the lower part. Some of the hairstyles of the 1950s were as short as the Flapper Bob, but the ‘ 50s-Bob was full and dramatic, like the little hats that sat on the head of a woman.

In fact, the Wearing of Hats was larger, but shorter hair rapidly declining. At the end of the decade, only 25% of the women wore hats every day, the other 75 % preferred a freshly styled Bumshut.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *