Hibiscus tattoo comes to us from Hawaiian Islands, once this flower, like its images, was only distributed there. Female beauty is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this exotic flower, even if it is exotic flower, in our time, hibiscus can be found in almost every house.
Hibiscus tattoo on body art representations
Hibiscus flower is very popular in China and is even called the Chinese rose. In Chinese culture, hibiscus assigns fame, wealth and glory. As an exotic tattoo it is more popular among Hawaiians. In Hawaii, location of the hibiscus tattoo also has its meaning.
For example, if flower is placed behind the left ear, the user is married, if it is inked behind the left ear, tattoo will mean that the user is alone.
- Floral tattoo for women is a wonderful way to express your personality and emphasize your beauty and femininity. Advantages of hibiscus as a tattoo effigy is that this flower can be of almost any color and size.
- If Hibiscus hip is dominated by varieties of pink tones, its importance will be in softness and femininity.
- Owners of such tattoos, as a rule, want to attract a stronger sex representative, and they need a strong man for partners who can solve all difficulties overnight and constantly care for their loved ones.
- Tattoo of several white hibiscus, located in the scapula, back or lower abdomen, indicates a growing desire for enrichment with new knowledge and skills, lighting, a desire to conquer new heights. Such images are perfect for people who are interested in scientific and research activities.
Hibiscus tattoo ideas
- If you want to get flowers tattoo with no particular meaning, you can get black and white flowers tattoo. Modern black and white flower tattoo can be dyed on arm, wrist or shoulder, while large colorful hibiscus tattoo will look amazing on back and ribs.
- Floral tattoo along with the name of a loved one embodies fidelity and loyalty to this person. And although it is commonly believed that flower tattoos are female tattoos, hibiscus can also be found in the male body, it is often used as part of tribal tattoo composition.
- Meaning of flower in tattoo also depends on its color: red hibiscus means love, passion, desire, yellow – friendship and desire to communicate, purple – desire for wealth, blue – calm and equanimity, pink – beauty of the soul, white – desire for spiritual perfection
In addition, hibiscus is used in several countries as a medicinal plant. Then, in the Philippines, hibiscus is taken with stomach problems and lack of appetite. In India, hibiscus is used both as a spice and as a condiment, and is added to various dishes and desserts. In addition, it is used in salads and tea is prepared.